Re-style, Re-invent, Re-love.
If you have a collection of old jewellery that you don’t wear any more but you still keep them because they are treasured, let Amalthea Diamonds reinvent them into a brilliant new masterpiece.
We are able to take your existing pieces of jewellery and work with you to design a new piece of jewellery to capture the sentimental value while increasing their monetary value.
Options that Amalthea Diamonds can offer to help you really capture the sentimental value in your new piece is:
• having certain design aspects included.
• having messages engraved on your piece.
This way you can keep your loved ones with you wherever you go.
Our Restyling Process consists of the Design Phase and the Creation Phase. During the Design Phase we meet with you and go through each piece with you to get an understanding of what you are looking for as a final product.
Our design team are skilled at making this possibly daunting step a simple one and providing you with a full sketch for
your approval before any changes will be made to your existing jewellery. It is at this stage that you can include any special touches to make the piece meaningful to you.
The Creation Phase is a Four Step Process
1. Your existing jewellery is unset and all gems you want in your new piece are tested for quality and value.
2. All gold from your existing jewellery to be used in your new piece is turned into gold dust.
3. The gold dust is melted and handcrafted into your uniquely designed masterpiece.
4. The gems are set into your piece and it is polished ready for you to wear.
1. We can use a mix of different carats of gold in your piece. We will use as much of your original gold as you want.
2. We will test your stones for quality and authenticity. No matter the result, even if your stones turn out to be synthetic or paste they can still be included in your final masterpiece. This is your piece so it is what holds the most value to you that counts.
3. Your piece will be given a valuation for insurance purposes by an independent market valuer. For more information on this process please see our Independent Market Valuation section.
4. As we are designing this from scratch using your existing pieces as inspiration you can create any design that you want. Common pieces created through the restyling process are bangles, pendants or rings.